Tomáš Moravec (* 1985) studied at the intermedial department of the Academy of Fine Arts in Prague. In his works he often creates specific spatial situations with the help of objects, videos and installations. Moravec also consistently reflects on the use of public space, among others together with Matej Al-Ali (* 1985). Al-Ali studied at the Intermedia Confrontation Studio at the Academy of Arts, Design and Architecture in Prague.
- Art Week Liberec, Czech Republic (2017);
- Lauby Gallery, Ostrava, Czech Republic (2016);
- Školská 28 Gallery, Prague, Czech Republic (2016);
- Screen City Festival 2015, Stavanger, Norway (2015);
- U Dobrého pastýře Gallery, Brno, Czech Republic (2015);
- bb15, Linz, Austria (2015);
- DADS Gallery, Liberec, Czech Republic (2015);
- Karlin Studios, Prague, Czech Republic (2014);
- Prádelna Bohnice, Prague, Czech Republic (2014);
- Galerie Weltecho, Chemnitz, Germany (2014);
- Plusminusnula Gallery, Žilina, Slovakia (2013);
- Supper-Club (2), Thyssen-Bornemisza Augarten Contemporary 21, Vienna, Austria (2013).
Selected prizes, scholarships and residencies:
- Villa Arson, Nice, France (2016);
- Václav Chad Award, Zlín, Czech Republic (2015);
- K.A.I.R., Košice, Slovakia (2014);
- Artist Residence Studio „Das Weisse Haus“, Vienna, Austria (2013);
- Artist Residence „Triangle Arts Association“, New York, USA (2013);
- Artist Residence „FKSE“, Budapest, Hungary (2011).