Susanna Flock’s (* 1988) and Leonhard Müllner’s (* 1987) artistic work is characterized by experimental productivity strategies and conceptual approaches. The examination of the effects of digitalization forms a thematic basis for both of them. While Flock also sees language as material for her work, Müllner often uses public space as an artistic playing field for site-specific interventions.
- Nida Art Colony, Nida, Lithuania (2019);
- 6th Taiwan International Video Art Exhibition 2018, Hong-Gah museum, Taiwan (2018);
- minus20degree – art & architecture biennale, Flachau, Austria (2018);
- Notgalerie, Vienna, Austria (2018);
- Neue Galerie Graz, Austria (2018);
- FILE 2017 – Electronic Language International Festival, FIESP Cultural Center, São Paulo, Brazil (2017);
- WRO 2017 Biennale, Wroclaw, Poland (2017);
- POGON – Zagreb Center for Independent Culture and Youth, Zagreb, Croatia (2017);
- Festival der Regionen 2017, Marchtrenk, Austria (2017);
- EKA Gallery, Tallin, Estonia (2017);
- studio 3, Neue Galerie Graz, Austria (2017);
- HDLU, Croatian Association of Artists, Zagreb, Croatia (2017/18);
- Werkstadt Graz, Austria (2017).
Selected prizes, scholarships and residencies:
- Start-Scholarship for media art, Chancellery of the Republic of Austria (2018);
- Vimeo Staff Pick Award (2018);
- Fellowship of Akademie Schloss Solitude, Stuttgart, Germany (2018–2019);
- CCA Andratx Artist Residency, Mallorca, Spain (2018);
- Reward „Best Austrian Film“, Vienna Short Film Festival, Austria (2018);
- Artist-in-Europe Residency, Brussels, Belgium (2018);
- CROSSING EUROPE Innovative Award – Local Artist, Linz, Austria (2017);
- Residency program, Český Krumlov, Czech Republic (2017).