Filippo Minelli (* 1983) is an internationally active contemporary artist who analyses and researches landscape, politics and communication to create installations and performances documented by photography and video. His work is based on a nomadic practice that focuses mainly on peripheral geographic areas.
- Manifesta12, Palazzo Ajutamicristo, Palermo, Italy (2018);
- UNA galleria, Piacenza, Italy (2018);
- Banca Generali, Milano, Italy (2017);
- Galerie Rive Gauche, Namur, Belgium (2017);
- Ruttkowski 68 Gallery, Cologne, Germany (2016);
- Korogram, Seoul, South Korea (2016);
- Pasinger Fabrik, Munich, Germany (2016);
- 886 Geary Gallery, San Francisco, USA (2015);
- Witte de With Festival, Rotterdam, Netherlands (2014).
Selected prizes, scholarships and residencies:
- Barcú, Bogotá, Columbia (2018);
- National Centre for Contemporary Arts, Saint Petersburg, Russia (2016);
- Epicenter Projects, Coachella Valley, USA (2015);
- Gyeonggi Creation Center, Ansan, South Korea (2014);
- Fundacja Vlepvnet, Warsaw, Poland (2013);
- Nordkaap Foundation, Lisbon, Portugal (2012).