Clement Valla (* 1979) is a New York-based artist whose work deals with the way in which systems of machine vision perceive the world and how automated image production connects people and things in ever more complex ways. His work has been quoted in magazines such as The Guardian, Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine, El Pais, Huffington Post and Wired. He is currently associate professor at the Rhode Island School of Design.
- Super Dutchess Gallery, New York, USA (2018);
- The New Art Center, Newton, USA (2016);
- Providence College Galleries, Providence, USA (2016);
- XPO Gallery, Paris, France (2015);
- Transfer Gallery, Brooklyn, USA (2014);
- bitforms gallery, New York, USA (2014);
- ADA Gallery, Richmond, USA (2013);
- Galleri Thomassen, Gothenburg, Sweden (2013);
- Mulherin + Pollard Projects, New York, USA (2013);
- Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum, Milwaukee, USA (2013);
- Museum of the Moving Image, New York, USA (2013);
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, USA (2013);
- DAAP Galleries, University of Cincinnati, USA (2012).